“Whole of Life” list of cool things I’m enjoying doing and exploring.
1. Circular economy.
2. Recycling industry boom.
3. Local recycling collection points.
4. Did a CPR course.
5. 2 Day hiking event in the mountains last weekend. Superlatives are lacking.
6. Not getting distracted by other subjects when I go to look up something online.
8. Been making and bringing my lunches to work for months like I’m a proper grown-up.
9. Running regularly for joy not kudos.
10. Researching before buying things.
11. Tax planning.
12. Using Scholl Eulactol balm twice daily which has fixed my heels after they became dry and cracked from wearing Birkenstocks all summer.
13. Not replying in anger when someone makes an extremist comment.
14. Not checking the news outlets as often to avoid joining angry mobs or giving extremist clickbait articles any ad revenue.
15. Duolingo Greek lesson daily for 263 days so far.
16. Drawing daily for 10 months now.
17. Sewing pockets on things.
Also, some thoughts I haven’t had time to put into a separate blog post:
A. Fear of guilt or regret as a driver for action can help with:
B. Caterpillars in the stomach that people get when faced with doing something new.
C. People’s cognitive dissonance between:
Guilt about being unfit and overweight; and
Wanting to feel fit and healthy.
D. A can help us by being able to recognise when we’re doing B and C.
What’s got you thinking lately?
You must be logged in to post a comment.